"Giant Sparrow" is an independent video game company that is based in Santa Monica, California. This company is responsible for the development of What Remains of Edith Finch, but they are also responsible for The Unfinished Swan, a video game with a similar style of innovation compared to their second game, What Remains of Edith Finch.
Giant Sparrow is the company that has developed What Remains of Edith Finch. Their development process is unknown as of now, but it was announced in 2014 that the game would have two subsequent trailers at Playstation Experience and E3. A new trailer resurfaces the game near its release date at the 2016 PlayStation Experience and also announce its publisher, Annapurna Interactive. The game is published on 25 Apr, 2017 soon after.
- Giant Sparrow recognizes their misleading portrayal of their games as they do not intend for the games to be considered within the horror genre.
- "About Giant Sparrow". retrieved 2017-06-30
- "Introducing What Remains of Edith Finch, a New PS4 Exclusive" – PlayStation.Blog. retrieved 2017-06-30
- PlayStation (2015-05-25), What Remains of Edith Finch – House Introduction Trailer | PS4 – YouTube. retrieved 2017-06-30
- "PlayStation (2016-12-03), What Remains of Edith Finch – PlayStation Experience 2016: Stories Trailer | PS4" – YouTube. retrieved 2017-06-30
- "Megan Ellison’s Annapurna Pictures Launches Video Game Division" – Variety. retrieved 2017-06-30